Below is a list of our most popular services. Don't see what you need?
No problem! Contact us to set up a free consultation and allow New Thing Nurse to design a personalized experience to help you realize your goals.
Whether applying to school for the first time or considering about going back for the next degree, it can be a challenging application process. Let's help you figure out the best way to get your application together and make sure to catch the eye of the Admissions Office of your dream university. Personal statements? Let’s talk it over! Admission interview? We got you covered! Not even sure if school is right for you? That’s a great question. Let's figure it out together.
- Academic Advisement (Individual Sessions) - You will work one-on-one with Sarah K. Wells, MSN, RN, CEN, CNL via email & phone or Skype/Facetime to strategize the best plan to move you forward towards nursing school & beyond.
- Concierge Academic E-Advisement - A monthly service where you receive weekly motivational emails with career tips & success strategies PLUS gain unlimited remote academic advisement access via email with Sarah K. Wells, MSN, RN, CEN, CNL.
There are many daunting parts of nursing school, though APA formatting might be the worst. Whatever your paper, it helps to have an editor. Our Chief Writing Consultant, Anna E. Wells, MA is well-versed in APA formatting, proofreading, and brainstorming. New Thing Nurse will not write your paper, but Anna will make the writing process a lot less stressful. Contact us to see how New Thing Nurse can assist you with your next big assignment.
Whether applying for a new job or going back to school, your resume is the document that will get you in the door. Let us help you make all your best qualities and experiences shine.
- The Quickie - Email in your resume. We review it and send personalized tips for you to make edits at home. An economical approach for a second set of eyes to polish up the CV.
- The Overhaul - Email in your resume. We revise it completely and send it back to you! You’re busy. Let us do the hard work.
- The Concierge - Email in your resume. We revise it completely, send it back and then have a virtual coaching session to discuss your resume, interview tips and career goals.
COVER LETTER PREP
A good introduction is KEY to getting asked to the interview. New Thing Nurse can craft the perfect cover letter to help you get an automatic invitation to the next round of the hiring process. With this service, you will receive a personalized cover letter that you will be able to tailor to any job application and make you stand out over all the other applicants.
Lots of experience? Hard-working? Ready to lead? They'll never know if you don't get past that interview. The resume gets your foot in the door, but the interview seals the deal. Learn how to present your best self, enhance your communication style and answer all those difficult questions with this completely online, interview coaching service.
Have you been at the bedside for years now and are finding it hard stay motivated? Maybe you’re fresh out of school and getting ready for your first day of work. Transition is hard. It’s important to know yourself, what motivates you and keeps you going. It’s also important to have infrastructure for stress management and self-care in your life. Let’s construct a plan to keep you inspired and balanced as you progress throughout your career.
- Career Mentoring (Individual Sessions) - You will work one-on-one with Sarah K. Wells, MSN, RN, CEN, CNL via email & phone or Skype/Facetime to strategize the best plan to move you forward towards your dream job & beyond.
- Concierge Career E-Mentoring - A monthly service option where you will receive weekly motivational emails with career tips & success strategies PLUS gain unlimited remote career coaching access via email with Sarah K. Wells, MSN, RN, CEN, CNL.
LINKEDIN PROFILE SERVICE
If you're looking for a job, it's important to be using social media to your advantage. Professional networking online has become a key part of the job search as more and more employers are looking at LinkedIn profiles of potential job applicants. Let New Thing Nurse help you create an eye-catching LinkedIn profile that will help you land the job of your dreams.
Sarah K. Wells, MSN, RN, CEN, CNL is experienced in working with nursepreneurs as they establish and grow their businesses. Work one-on-one with Sarah to enhance your business presence and work to expand your audience base through strategic planning and finding the best resources to help you achieve your goals.
CONSULTING & PROJECT COORDINATION
Are you nursing leadership looking to inspire change in your department? Need some help figuring out what should be your unit's new thing? Or maybe you have a project idea, but need guidance to help you succeed. The New Thing Nurse consulting services are for you. Work one-on-one with Sarah K. Wells, MSN, RN, CEN, CNL or a another member of the expert New Thing Nurse team to help you create a strategy plan to implement your vision and achieve your goals.
Past projects include:
- Mock Code Program Creation, Implementation & Management
- Quality Improvement Program for CAUTI Reduction
- Non-Profit Funding for ED Pediatric Care Enhancements
- Course Development for RN Continuing Education
- Volunteer Recruitment Program Design & Management
WORKSHOPS & LECTURES
Are you an organization looking for a way to put some pep in your staff? Maybe need a subject area expert to enhance your educational curriculum for students or in your training program? New Thing Nurse can build a program tailored to your organization's needs. Sarah K. Wells, MSN, RN, CEN, CNL is an experienced & innovative speaker & educator on a variety of topics. Let us work with you to make a unique professional or educational event specific to your organizational goals.
Examples of Workshop & Lecture Options -
- New Graduate Nurse Resume & Mock Interview Workshop
- Navigating the Workplace as an Emerging Nurse Professional
- RNs & Social Media Use
- Self-Care & Burnout Prevention
- How to Be a New Thing Nurse - Keeping Your Nursing Practice Fresh with Your New Thing
- Pediatric Care in the Emergency Department
- Mock Code Project Creation & Implementation
- Bridging Generational Gaps Within the Nursing Workforce
Sarah K. Wells, MSN, RN, CEN, CNL is an engaging speaker who uses trending medical research, her personal experience and entertaining story telling to inspire and educate. Able to lecture on a variety of topics, contact New Thing Nurse to find out how to book Sarah for your next event.
Student discounts are available upon request. Contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help you get the most out of your education and experience and land that dream job!